Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the submission process work?
Step 1. Register your postcard at snailmailnaturetrail.org/register
- Registering is simply entering your name, email address* and Country/State
Step 2. Send your postcard to Snail Mail Nature Trail, P.O. Box 165 Greensboro Bend, VT 05842
Step 3. Once we receive your online-registration, we will be on the lookout for the postcard to arrive in the Snail Mail Nature Trail post office box
Step 4. Once we receive your postcard, we will take a picture of it and post it on the Snail Mail Nature Trail Blog, our social media sites, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. At the same time, we will email* you a link to the blog display of your postcard.
- We will keep all postcards safe and sound in Sam the Snail’s Postcard Storage Shell.
- The first Snail Mail Nature Trail Art Gallery showcasing ALL received postcards will go on display, live, in April 2020 at a location TBD.
- A link to a live tour of the Snail Mail Nature Trail Gallery will be available at snailmailnaturetrail.org for those who can’t attend in person.
- How can I view my postcard and other postcards in hard copy?
- Tiny Seed Press will publish a Snail Mail Nature Trail quarterly journal (spring, summer, fall, and winter) and an annual journal that will be available both digitally on the Snail Mail Nature Trail website, and in a hardcopy journal printed through Blurb (link to be provided once the journal is available)
- How will I know if my postcard made it to the Snail Mail Nature Trail post office box?
- Sam the snail will send you a confirmation email* once we have received your postcard, using the email address or contact information that you provided on the website.
*What if I don’t have an email address? You can still send in your postcard if you don’t have an email address. We will have a page on our website that you can check, to see if your name is on the list of received submissions!